- Restricting employees from domestic & international business travel incl. attendance of conferences and other public events, training and field Installation campaigns
- Instructing employees to work from home whenever possible, and to notify VSI management immediately when feeling sick, being exposed to confirmed cases, or if they had visited risk areas
- Keeping high hygiene standards and social distance between those continuing to work at our facility (i.e. at production)
- Encouraging the use of video conference tools for all meetings and banning all internal and external face-to-face meetings
- Cancelling / banning all third-party visits to our facility in Alland
- Working with our suppliers to facilitate stockpiling of raw materials and critical parts to fulfil orders and avoid any delays/disruptions of manufacturing activities
In the event where we discover a significant delay in developing/delivering products, customers will be notified immediately via email or phone.
Our opening hours remain unchanged! However, please contact us exclusively via contact form, email or phone to discuss any questions, sales, service, or technical support! Vienna Scientific will keep its customers updated as the situation evolves!
Thank you for your continued support! Vienna Scientific feels well prepared to resist the impacts of this pandemic disease in solidarity, to continue to develop and deliver products, and to support our customer. Please do not hesitate to contact us.
On behalf of the Vienna Scientific Instruments team,
Liaqat Seehra, CEO